Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 45

Thread: Post your craft swap albums and such!

  1. #21
    Inactive Member stacird's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I sent mine out priority this morning. They said 2 days, but that may be Tuesday, with Monday being a holiday. I hope the recipient likes it as much as I do. It was so hard to pack it up.

    Stacird

  2. #22
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got mine today, but I haven't opened it yet. And I'm sending out what I made first thing tomorrow.

    *ETA: My craft item is finally finished and in the mail! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Also, THANK YOU so much, Chelsea (ColonialGirl)! I absolutely adore the picnic set. The FIMO food is wonderful and looks so delicious-especially the chocolate covered strawberries. The Regency era bonnet is awesome, too. I've (well, my girls, too) been wanting one for awhile now. Marisol looks so adorable in it. And, yes, I took pictures and make an album later. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Unfortunately, I can't have an outdoor picnic later today because it's going to storm. [img]frown.gif[/img] Maybe tomorrow.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 27, 2006 01:52 PM: Message edited by: PrincessRuthie(Laura) ]</font>

  3. #23
    Inactive Member KimberBee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2003
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You can check me off, I've recieved one and also sent mine, although I haven't recieved word from my person yet; I hope it got to them okay.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bumping for ColonialGirl...

  5. #25
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am at the farmhouse this weekend with ColonialGirl and read her your post, Laura, and we are both so glad you like it!

    Jessica and Chelsea

  6. #26
    Inactive Member ColonialGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2005
    Posts
    226
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Laura, I'm so glad you liked it! It was so much fun to put together! It was cold and stormy where I was almost all weekend too. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member marymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2004
    Posts
    491
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    GOT IT ..............THIS IS IT.........SOOOO CUTE check out my Webshots craft swap album

    <font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ May 31, 2006 01:29 PM: Message edited by: marymax ]</font></font>

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 31, 2006 01:30 PM: Message edited by: marymax ]</font>

  8. #28
    Inactive Member stacird's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I'm quite sure that it will, Mary.

    Stacird

  9. #29
    Inactive Member marymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2004
    Posts
    491
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    WoooooooooooooHooooooooooooooooo

    I am such a present %$#......lol

  10. #30
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bren, did you get yours yet?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •